Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Beiber Pelt



Justin Bieber. I just don't get it. I was a 13 year old girl once - I know all about boy band love. Hell, N'Sync just came on my iPod as I'm typing this! But this Beiber kid. I just plain don't get it. I even went to iTunes to check out his music, to give him the benefit of the doubt. And really, truly - I just don't frickin' get it! It's obnoxious! The most obnoxious New Kids song is like musical Shakespeare compared to the ear-curdling yipping that I heard from The Bieb. And what's with his hair? I can't help but imagine that 'do on other things.

Like, say, a goat.




Or a pineapple.



Or Kane.



Or an exercise ball.



Or Lindsay Lohan. (Pre-insanity.)



Or Max Rebo.



Or a Smurf.



Or a Magic 8-Ball.



Or a star-nosed mole.


Maybe I just need to be nine years old again? I don't know. For now, I guess I'll just stick to finding funny things to Photoshop his hair onto.

No comments: