Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Flove

Greetings, Hazmat Fans.

I know, I know. I've been away a looooong time. About as long as I've been away from the gym. (see previous post) Both of those things will be remedied in coming weeks, but first, I have a much more important post to do here.

I lost my Grandma Flo to Multiple Myeloma last weekend. She was a funny, warm, classy and short lady with a big heart, and it seems unfathomable to me that she is not in this world any more. She was the most loving person I have ever known, and she has left a legacy of that love in her family - one that we will pass on to our own children. Love is more important than anything else. I learned that from her.

I put together this slideshow as a small way to remember her, and I want to share it here, so that others can know how much she loved us, and how much we all love her still.

I miss you, Flove.




video

2 comments:

Allen Carstensen said...

Beautiful, Marcy... so sweet! thanks for putting this together so nicely. the good kind of cry.
love, ant donna

patsy2451 said...

What a wonderful tribute to Aunt Flo. She was a great lady! I believe that Flove is so appropriate!
Love & good memories,
Patsy (Parker) Rachiele