Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a Completer!


Well, folks, today is the last day of the BufBloPoFo.  I have blogged for 2 weeks straight! Whew! I need a vacation!  This is always a fun experience, both in the challenge of writing something potentially interesting every day, and in reading the posts of the fellow participants. I look forward to BufBloPoFo 2010.

This is the part where I say I will try and keep up my blog writing as frequently as I have been during this blog marathon; but if you look at my track record after last year's BufBloPoFo, you'll see that it didn't quite work out that way.  So instead this will be the part where I say I will try to blog more than I did last year.  That's fair, right?  

Anyway, fellow BufBloPoFo participants, it has been fun!  Keep in touch!  And see you next year!

2 comments:

Jennifer Eolin is The New Old Biddy said...

It's hard to blog everyday.... sometimes there's nothing to say, other days, I have 9 posts that I want to address!

Good for you for blogging - you're definitely a Completer! A Sputch Completer. :)

Marcy said...

SPUTCH! Best word ever. Someday I'm going to meet someone who has a Spanish mom and Dutch dad and I will accidentally call them Sputch in my excitement! I'm guessing I will get beat up.

Keep blogging too, my biddy friend! :-)