Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dinner Party

I only have a moment to post for today, but upon watching the season 2 finale of The Tudors, I have decided my post for today will be in answering of my own question posed to Amanda of Popcorn a few days ago, which was:

If you were hosting a dinner party and could invite 5 celebrities or people of note, who would you invite, and what would be on the menu? And what do you think the conversation would go like? (You can use a time machine, if that helps.)

Upon watching two full seasons of The Tudors, and having read the many books I have on them, my answer to my own question would be this:  I would invite Henry VIII, two of the world's top geneticists, and two of the world's top fertility experts.  And I would have these brilliant minds explain to Henry VIII how a son or daughter comes to be, and which parent is responsible for the sex of the child.   And then let him think about that.  Without supper.

No comments: