Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Been Away Too Long

Greeting, Hazmat Fans!

Yes, I'm still alive, and I have been a major blog delinquent. I really have no excuse, either.   I have been neglecting the land of Hazmat, and for this, I humbly apologize.  In preparation for this year's BufBloPoFo, in which I intend to participate, I am back with this blog post, doing a warm-up lap.  Here's a brief catch-up on what has been up in the land of Hazmat since last I posted:

 - I last my job last year, and have had a very difficult time finding a new one.  Me and everyone else in the country.

- I am super happy that Obama won the election, and even happier that W cannot run for it again, ever.  I still think that Cheney is a cyborg.

- I read the Twilight series, twice in a row.

- My husband and I conquered Lego Indiana Jones, are mastering Boom Blox and are still addicted to Mario Kart.  I love the Wii!

- I got the flu, which sucked.

- I've been going to the gym a lot more since I'm unemployed, so while my income has gone down, so has (hopefully) my cholesterol.  So that's good, right?

Anyway, that was exhausting.  I better rest before my next blog post.  Need to get the ol' blogger brain back in shape!  See you soon for BufBloPoFo!

No comments: