Yes, I'm still alive, and I have been a major blog delinquent. I really have no excuse, either. I have been neglecting the land of Hazmat, and for this, I humbly apologize. In preparation for this year's BufBloPoFo, in which I intend to participate, I am back with this blog post, doing a warm-up lap. Here's a brief catch-up on what has been up in the land of Hazmat since last I posted:
- I last my job last year, and have had a very difficult time finding a new one. Me and everyone else in the country.
- I am super happy that Obama won the election, and even happier that W cannot run for it again, ever. I still think that Cheney is a cyborg.
- I read the Twilight series, twice in a row.
- My husband and I conquered Lego Indiana Jones, are mastering Boom Blox and are still addicted to Mario Kart. I love the Wii!
- I got the flu, which sucked.
- I've been going to the gym a lot more since I'm unemployed, so while my income has gone down, so has (hopefully) my cholesterol. So that's good, right?
Anyway, that was exhausting. I better rest before my next blog post. Need to get the ol' blogger brain back in shape! See you soon for BufBloPoFo!