Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Questions and Little Known Facts

I'm going to cover yesterday and today's BufBloPoFo topics all in one post, so here goes.


*ahem.*


1. What is your favorite word? Nomad

What is your least favorite word? Tit

2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: Rainy, foggy days
Spiritually: Sunshine through trees, really bright moonlight
Emotionally: Security

What turns you off? Closed-mindedness

3. What sound or noise do you love? Wind chimes, My cat purring
What sound or noise do you hate? Dot matrix printers, ripping paper, dogs barking

4. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Professional Costumer, Art Teacher
What profession would you not like to do? Politics

5. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
She'd say "Yes, it was about the journey, not the destination."

Here are some things you may not know about me:

I once woke up in the middle of the night as a kid to find a mouse sitting on my face - scared the crap out of me. I love living in the city but I love living in the country. I also love living on the west coast but I love living on the east coast. (I am a true Gemini.) I have shrunk an inch in the last year because my scoliosis is getting worse. I love being in my '30s.
I don't like strawberries unless they are in strawberry shortcake. I am very social and yet I struggle to stay calm in crowded or noisy settings. I love coming home from my commute and seeing my husband napping on the couch with our cat napping on top of him. I want to be the funniest person wherever I am. I'm usually not. I'm afraid of not living up to my creative potential, but I'm not afraid to try. I love life, even when it sucks, because everything is a lesson. I hate raw tomatoes but I like them cooked, and my husband feels exactly the same way about tomatoes, which was very refreshing when we first started dating and he didn't think me weird for pulling tomatoes off my burgers. I won't swim in anything without chlorine and a concrete bottom, but I love to swim. When I was a kid I was deathly afraid of Pirhanas and jellyfish, even though I had never seen them anywhere but in a National Geographic magazine.

3 comments:

Garvey said...

Jellyfish hurt like a mother. You go right ahead and fear them.

BobbaLew said...

I hope them birds in your honeymoon pik were not making guacamole.

al said...

I got stung by a jellyfish this summer - it does in fact hurt like a mother.

Also, tit is a weird word. But teat is kind of fun.