Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Meep Day Delay

I spent a good part of the day cleaning the apartment and tending to my poor husband who now has the flu that I had last weekend. We both now have blogged through said flu which should aptly show our unwavering commitment to the BufBloPoFo.  

I spent the evening painting while Bryan watched TV.  I'm trying to make an effort to paint more, and this painting is pretty freaking cool.  It's a gift for Bryan for Meep Day, our made-up holiday that takes the place of Valentines day. (Here is last year's Meep Day extravaganza.) Each Meep Day, Bryan and I have to make each other presents instead of buying them.  Meep Day this year was supposed to be on Leap Day, but we postponed it because I got sick, and it was supposed to be today, but we postponed it again because Bryan got sick.  We are going to reschedule it once we each have our gifts done, as the whole being sick thing sort of sapped our energy for cool gift-making.  So, once we have our Meep Day gift exchange, I will post a picture of the totally awesome painting I'm making for Bryan.  

In the meantime, here's a cute picture of our cat Joxer, also known as Mr. Boo.


1 comment:

LDWheeler said...

Happy Meeping when the time comes. Planning to send the Joxer photo to SOMC?

Old Toad Minus Four and Counting ...