Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

iLuv

I love my iPod. Where else can I listen to New Kids On The Block whilst actually mingling among people? I was Hangin' Tough at the gym last night and looking around at everyone thinking "you people have no idea that I am listening to NKOTB right now, do you?" I was wondering what others were listening to also - if they were indulging their guilty pleasures within the safety of their ear buds as well. Right Said Fred? Paris Hilton? Air Supply?

I know my husband, who was hauling ass on the treadmill next to me, was very likely listening to Zeppelin considering that his iPod Shuffle is almost entirely comprised of Zeppelin music. And it occured to me that one of the BufBloPoFo topics that I skipped over had to do with what music one is listening to and what are some examples of one's playlists. Well, I can assure you, I am the queen of random.

If I put my iPod Nano on 'shuffle songs,' here's what I get:

Annie Lennox - Pavement Cracks
System of a Down - Chop Suey
Our Lady Peace - Whatever
David Arkenstone - Wind in the Trees (New Age)
P.M. Dawn - Die Without You
Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned
The Carpenters - The Christmas Waltz
Brak - Beeflog (from Brak presents the Brak album, starring Brack)
Foo Fighters - Best of You
B52's - Strobelight
Adagio Music for Meditation - Meadow (yoga/meditation music)
Def Leppard - Photograph
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints
Gorrilaz - Feel Good Inc
Van Halen - Right Now
Enya - Shepherd Moons
Duran Duran - View to a Kill
Sting - Fortress Around Your Heart
David Arkenstone - We Three Kings (from Enchantment, his holiday album)
New Kids On The Block - If You Go Away
Extreme - Hole Hearted
Toad & the Wet Sprocket - All I Want
Weird Al Yankovic - The Saga Begins
Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop
Finger 11 - Paralyzed
Jewel - Am I Standing Still
Eurythmics - Missionary Man
Poison - Talk Dirty to Me
Brack - Really Cool Song (from Brak presents the Brak album, starring Brack)
Josh Groban - Alejate
Limp Bizkit - My Way

See? Random!!

2 comments:

Garvey said...

I'm not a huge metal fan, but sometimes S.o.a.D. is just the perfect noise if you happen to be in that one particular mood.

BobbaLew said...

A-WOP, BOBBA-LEW-BOP. BA-LOP-BAM-BOOM!