Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Come on, Hollywood.

I saw The Other Boleyn Girl today. I read the book last week. I loved the book. But the movie was kind of a watered-down husk that didn't really capture any of the spirit of the book. There was much unexplained and - despite being portrayed by talented actors - none of the characters captured the personalities that Phillipa Gregory gave them in her novel. It was a pretty-to-watch disappointment. And I convinced Bryan to go with me on the premise that Scarlett Johansen gets naked in the movie. He too was disappointed.

To make up for this movie letdown, we are about to pop in the DVD of The King of Kong - A Fistful of Quarters. I would blog about this, but I can guarantee that Bryan will have a full account of the film on his blog tomorrow. Stay tuned ...

No comments: