Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Casting Call

Yesterday's topic of blog conversation over at Royal Toybox was: Who would play you in a movie? And, who would play Mike in a movie?

People always used to tell me, back when I was a blonde, that I look like Sarah Jessica Parker. (We even have a chin mole in the same place. Weird.)



I asked my husband who he thought would play me in a movie and he said Gwenyth Paltrow.



I asked a friend at work and she said based on my personality it would be Judy Greer.




But if I had my druthers, I would pick Cate Blanchett simply becuase she is awesome.




In my opinion, my husband Bryan is a hybrid of Brendan Fraser and Mike Meyers.



And I would say Mike over at the Toybox would be a hybrid of Kevin James and Greg Grunburg.



Now I have to go read what today's question is so I can answer it tomorrow, since that seems to be my pattern. But ha - I'm on BufBloPoFo day 5 and still blogging - that's a blog record for me!

1 comment:

Bryan Mahoney said...

For the record,
I'm too sexy for my hair.