Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jolly Old Saint Pimp?

If I were Santa, I'd be suing for copyright infringement.

According to this article on Yahoo news today, Santa is apparently being told not to say "Ho Ho Ho" anymore because it is offensive to women.

Um, Santa coined the phrase, byatches. He's the original. I had a writing professor in college once who told me there's no original stories in the world, just variations on the same stories. I suppose that's true for slang and phrasing, too. If Santa was the first to Ho ho ho, it's quite possible the term Hip-Hop itself was stolen from Peter Cottontail. ("Hippity-Hoppity Easter's on it's way" ring a bell?)

Seriously, folks, this world is just insane. It's frickin' Santa Claus! As a female, I say let him ho all he likes. Get over it!

1 comment:

BobbaLew said...

Ho-ho-ho!