Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Monday, July 16, 2007

PizzarificTorture

Here was the tail end of my evening commute tonight: After a half hour on the train followed by sitting in traffic for another half an hour, I was starving. Salad for lunch did naught to tide me over. So after I escaped the traffic at Alewife Station I picked up a pizza, fresh from the oven at the pizzaria. Then, I got lost on back streets trying to find a way around rush hour traffic on Mass Ave. And all the while, the car was filling with the aroma of pizza. Mmmm ..... pizza.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better a car filled with pizza smell than a car filled with day after pizza smell!

Anonymous said...

Better a car full of pizza smell that a car filled with day after pizza smell!
Da