Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time Warp

Howdy Hazmat Fans!
I've been away a while. And though I have much to report, I have not the time now. So instead I will post a silly survey my best friend sent me. And in my next post, I will rewind and shed a little insight onto the recent realm of Marcy. In the meantime, enjoy this silliness:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A mountian and my mom's college roommate (Mt. Marcy, Lynn Clark)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 2 nights ago - I was reading a book and the ending was really sad.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Do I have a choice?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have eggs. So I have yet to be determined potential kids, but no actual kids. Ask me again in a few years.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I pretty much rock the Kasbagh.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? I assume this question is to determine the nature of one's answers to these inane questions ... so, NOOOOOO, I NEVER use SARCASM!! (Note: sarcasm used.)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Let me check ... ick, there's bits of brownie in clinging to them!!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? HELLLS no

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cranberry Almond Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't think I own a pair of shoes with laces. WEIRD!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm a woss!! I can't even heft my laundary basket!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter in milkshake format

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they stink. (I take the train to work, these things are important.)

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I talk too much and don't listen as much as I should.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Pre-Teen Lindsay Lohan

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am NOT WEARING PANTS!! (I am wearing a skirt. Lime green and khaki.) And my shoes are lime green too.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A brownie. It's still on my tonsils.

20. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOUL YOU BE? I always ues to say perriwinkle, but I think now I'm more of a Crimson.


21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cinnamon, Coffee, Garlic Sauteeing - YUM!

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The customer service representative from my mapping software.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Enough to make her my Matron of Honor!

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
WWE Wrasslin'

25. HAIR COLOR? Garnier Nutrisse Ginger Spice #67

26. EYE COLOR? Green

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, Glasses. For distance.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Nachos

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Geek Movies all the way!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dreamgirls

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Shouldn't this be up near the pants question? My shirt is limey green tank with darker green swirleys on one side of it. Yay Old Navy!

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring and Fall - I'm all about moderate temperatures.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Steel cage matches and chair shots

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? CAKE!!!

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Mirror Mirror by Gregory Maguire

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have a mouse pad. Dagnabbit newfangled techno-mouse!

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Wedding shows on Style network

38. FAVORITE SOUND? Wind chimes

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Fleetwood Mac

40. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hornell, NY

42. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Oh, surprise me!

No comments: