Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Random Observations After a Busy Week

It's been a busy couple of weeks here in Hazmat land, hence the lack of posting.

Here's what's the haps:

1. Got a new job and I love it! (that has been the main reason for being busy/not posting)

2. Went home this weekend with my sister to NY to see the 'rents, attend a bridal shower for future cousin-in-law, had the best deep tissue massage of my life, and met my cousin's new baby - totally cute!

3. Haven't gotten to see Spiderman 3 yet but I will soon ... soon ...

4. If I hear "How to Save A Life" by The Fray one more time I might puke.

5. I feel kind of, I don't know, blaaaaah about American Idol this season, with the exception of the big charity episode.

6. Could Style channel and WE please play some new wedding shows? There's only so many Tuesdays in a row we can watch the "I want to be Christina Aguleira so I'm going to copy her wedding because I'm not original" episode.

7. I rediscovered gumdrops the other day. I'm already sick of them again.

8. Even climbing on a crowded T train doesn't seem so bad when the sun is out and the days are longer because the walk to and from the T is nice.

9. That's all I've got tonight. I'll try to post more this weekend after a wedding cake tasting. Mmmmmmm....cake!!

No comments: