Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Harbor Squeal

Here’s a little something I learned while walking in the wind today …

When walking around Boston Harbor on one’s lunch break, one should not:

A. Wear a skirt, at all, ever.
B. Leave one’s long hair down instead of putting it in a ponytail.
C. Wear dangly earrings that could get caught and tangled in said long hair.
D. All of the above.

If you guessed D then you are correct.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Hey... I was bored so I decided to google you and see if you were around... it's been about 5 years now! How are you? I no longer live in LA either, I am in Nashville writing music! If you still have my email - it is still the same, yeah the addy you started for me... what 8, 9 years ago... write I'd be interested to hear whats up, chat etc.