Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rainy Days and Sundays

Greetings, Hazmat fans! It is a rainy, gloomy Sunday here in Boston (the view out of our living room window is at right) and I am enjoying the day. Bryan is at work, trying to get a head start on tomorrow's Patriot Day Festivities that will likely be rained or snowed out, and it is jut the cat and I chillin' at home. I love rainy Sundays. It's a good day to curl up with a blanket, some cocoa, the cat and a good book. Currently I am reading "Red Prophet" by Orson Scott Card, and "The Dark Mirror" by Juliet Marillier. And to be a complete and total dork of Zenitude, I have the soundscapes music cable channel on for perfect rainy Sunday afternoon reading ambiance.
In other Hazmat news, I picked up my wedding dress yesterday! It is FABULOUS! I can't wait to wear it! Just over 6 months left until the wedding. How exciting!
Hope all'yall out there are enjoying your Sunday, rainy or not.

3 comments:

Bryan Mahoney said...

You know what I like to do on a rainy day? Curl up with my Marge and get hugs!!! YAY!!!!!!

captain canuck said...

Picked up the dress!? YAY :D

LDW! said...

Word to the Bryan:

Years ago, I used to work with a Marge. She was a late-middle-age woman who usually showed up hung-over with hair dyed a shade of red that doesn't actually exist.

As Marges go, I think you got a pretty good deal.