Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Books I've Read So Far in 2007

(not in non-chronological order)
Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
Harrowing the Dragon by Patricia A. McKillip
Page by Tamora Pierce
Squire by Tamora Pierce
Lady Knight by Tamora Pierce
The Changeling Sea by Patricia A. McKillip
Biting the Sun by Tanith Lee
The Giggler Treatment by Roddy Doyle
Four Ways to Forgiveness by Ursula K. Leguin
The Burning Times by Jeanne Kalogridis
Irish Wedding Traditions by Shannon McMahon-Lichte

2 comments:

Garvey said...

How'd you like Fragile Things?

Marcy L. Dewey said...

Fragile Things was great! I was really looking forward to the last story - about Shadow from American Gods - but I didn't cheat. I read the book in order, one short story a day. They were all fantastic but my personal favorite was a story called "The Sunbird." The Shadow story was good - it was nice to meet up with that character again - but the plot was kind of anticlimactic, I thought. There were other stories in the book that were better - it's a good read if you only have time to read short bits at a time.