Like Toxic Tessie? Then Check out the art of Ryan Williamson at Pixel Hate Design.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wine, Wings, and Whimsy

Bryan, Laura (Bryan's sister) and I are drinking wine and watching football. And eating Peanut Butter Rice Krispy treats. And drinking wine. The Rice Krispies were actually Shaws Brand Krispy Rice. But whatever, they tasted awesome in the Krispy Rice Treats. New England is fighting for air in the playoff game we are watching. And Bryan made homemade Buffalo Wings for dinner, since we have yet to find suitable chicken wings in the Boston area. We did, however find awesome pizza - a shop in Arlington Center called Capri. But alas, no good wings. Did I mention we are drinking wine?

Ooh! The scrabble game has appeared. Time to outwit. Where's my wine?

1 comment:

Marcy L. Dewey said...

By the way, for the curious -

My wine addled mind actually beat BOTH Laura and Bryan in this game of scrabble. The word Delerium, on two tripple letter scores, using all of my letters for the extra 50 points. Unheard of.

Go me!